Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday, November 7

Prompt for Wednesday, November 7:

Talk about the last compliment you received.

 

I receive compliments daily from my husband, so most likely, his was one of the last I received. However, I’m not going to talk about his compliments. I’m going to talk about a compliment I received from my employer. At work, I was named Support Staff of the Month for November. It was a surprise, especially since I don’t particularly like my job. I like the people I work with, I just don’t like the position I’m stuck in. That’s another story, one I’ve addressed before I believe. Anyway, receiving that recognition from administration just goes to show that even when I don’t like what I’m doing, I do an awesome job and rock it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment