Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday, November 2

Today's prompt: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Easy, peasy. I'm right where I want to live, right where I belong. Before
moving here, I'd never even dreamed that I would leave Kansas City. Now, I
can't imagine ever going back, or to anywhere else for that matter.
I used to think that I would want to live in San Diego. Now, I love San
Diego, but I don't think I'd want to live there these days. It's just too
expensive and "citified". I love to visit though. If I had to choose one
place other than where I'm at, though, it would be in Grand County, Colorado.
If I could take the cold and snow, that is. I love Grand County. Any of the
towns there would do. We started taking family vacations to the Bar Lazy J
guest ranch in Parshall in 1971. My parents bought a condo in Grand Lake in
1985 or 1986. They moved out there full-time many years ago and my dad still
lives there. It's gorgeous country. Peaceful and beautiful, even in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment