Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, September 27

Another boring day. To top it off, I have a migraine today as well and a tingling in my forehead. Makes for an extra-special, lovely day.

 

This week has been Spirit Week at the high school – Homecoming is this weekend. Today was the first day I participated. Tuesday was SciFi Day and I had nothing SciFi to wear. After the fact, I remembered that Ben had a Star Trek shirt that I could have worn. Wednesday was Zombie Day. Today is Rep Your Team Day, so I’m decked out in Chiefs stuff. Tomorrow is Blue, Gold and White day, so I’ll just wear my KHS shirt.

 

It’s Andy Devine Days this weekend. Saturday, Ben and I will go to the parade downtown. That’s major excitement for this town. Other than that, we have nothing really planned, except for our usual Sunday breakfast with Fred and Dr. Who with Drew.

 

We bought The Avengers DVD on Tuesday. I think it’s the first time ever we’ve bought a DVD on the day it was released. Usually, we won’t spend full price for a DVD – heck, we’re cheap and wait until they’re under $10 before buying them. But, we both love this movie. We’ve already watched it twice since we got the DVD…and we saw the movie twice at the theater. I think it’s safe to say that this is going to be our standby movie when we aren’t sure what else we want to watch.

 

That’s about it for now.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment