Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday, September 13

Well, I didn’t get the HR job. The HR Administrative Assistant was promoted. While still disappointed, that doesn’t bother me as much as an “outsider” getting the position. So, that means that the Administrative Assistant position is open. Not sure I want that, but I figure I’ll get a job description and find out. There’s also a SPED Secretary position open, but I’m not sure which school. And, the Student Services position is still open, at least according to the listing. I know they interviewed for that position last week, but evidently didn’t find anyone. That position would be cool, but they want a Social Worker or Counseling degree for that position.

 

Bored shitless today, hopefully something changes soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment